| OUR ACHIEVEMENTS
1) Conducted national seminar on Right to education act with 125 participants and recommended measures for its effective implementation
2) Organized seminar on Investor Education with 167 participants.
3) Organized midday meal program and distribution of groceries to 40 old age women.
4) Running 12 creche centres (day care) with 360 kids in slum areas.
5) Support for shelter, nutritious food and educational material to 25 orphan, semi orphans and street children.
6) Provided educational material to 250 disabled students.
7) Provided sewing machines to 125 girls and women to support their livelihood.
8) 70 tribal women were trained in bamboo making and assisted in establishment of self employment units.
9) Baseline survey on natural and human resources were conducted in 6 villages
10) 1150 women, youth and general public were sensitized on environment protection.
11) 290 slum women were educated on naturopathy awareness.
12) 1890 farmers, agriculture labour, women, children, youth were sensitized on affects of climate change.
13) WASH campaign conducted in 18 villages of Kadapa,Kurnooland Anathapur districts
14) 5 bio gas plants were constructed for 5 dalit women
15) 10 women beneficiaries were trained in LED & Solar Systems
16) 20 women beneficiaries were trained in maintenance & repairing of LPG stoves
17) 52 rural women were sensitized on energy conservation
18) 1140 students, women and youth were created awareness through meat out campaign.
19) 240 educated youth trained in computer education and provided placement in different enterprises.
20) 98 victims of domestic violence were given assistance by counselling and escort services.
21) Habitants of 30 villages were sensitized on food safety, quality control of drugs and integrated development.
| OUR AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- Best NGO in Andhra Pradesh receiving various Awards from Government of Andhra Pradesh & eminent professionals across India for its Non Governmental Organization good work for the poorer communities
- Best NGO Award for Flood Relief Activities
SERUDS Received Flood-2009 Seva Award from his Excellency Governor of A.P., Sri.E.S.L. Narasimhan. SERUDS distributed relief material, clothes, utensils to 7500 families of victims in the flood- affected areas of Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh State on 10th February 2010.
- Best Award for NGO in Kurnool receiving from Collector
SERUDS received commendation certificate from the District Collector & Magistrate, Kurnool through the hands of Honble Minister for Housing, Government of Andhra Pradesh, on the eve of Andhra Pradesh formation day on 1st November 2010 for his organization’s excellent social service to the underprivileged children, disadvantaged women, dalit widows, rural development in Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh.
- SERUDS recognised as Best Charity for social activities
SERUDS received commendation certificate from the District Collector & Magistrate, Kurnoolon the eve of Republic day on 26th January 2011 for his organization’s excellent service to the old age, children, destitute women and rural development activities in Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh.)
- NGO in Kurnool received Award for its commendable work
Seruds received commendation certificate through the hands of the District Magistrate & Collector Shri Ram Shankar Naik and Law Minister Sri.Yerasu Prathap Reddy, on the eve of 65th Independence Day on 15th August 2011 for rendering excellent social service to the underprivileged children, street children, child labour, empowerment of disadvantaged women, economic development to dalit widows, rural development activities in Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh.
- Best Charity in AP receives Intellectual Development Award
SERUDS received Intellectual Development Award -2010 for social development in recognition of sterling merit, excellent performance & outstanding contribution for the progress of the nation on 4th November, 2011 atNew Delhi. The award is initiated by IPEGA, New Delhi and conferred through the hands of Mr.Joginder Singh, Ex.CBI Director, New Delhi; Mr.Bai Mahaveer, Ex. Governor, Madhya Pradesh; Mr.Amrish Goutham, Deputy Speaker, Vidhan Sabha, Delhi; Mr.Harilalrawat, Vice President, Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee.
- Best NGO services Award received by Government of AP
SERUDS received commendation certificate from the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh for the best NGO services through the hands of the District Magistrate & Collector Shri Ram Shankar Naik, IAS & Superintendent of Police Shri M.Shiva Prasad, IPS, on the eve of 63rd Republic Day on 26th January 2012 for rendering excellent social service to the orphans, child labour, street children, economic empowerment of destitute women, environment protection and rural development activities in Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh.